Prehistoric Island: Create your dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the development of Prehistoric Island, the theme park building game based on Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Prehistoric Island! In order to view the forums, please log in or create an account!
If you would like to be a developer, and have access to posting in the development sections, please contact GenemasterBen.
We've hit the 300 post mark! Celebrate!!! (plus check out the new smilies)

NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters

am i annoying?
yes
NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes
NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes
 0% [ 0 ]
YES
 0% [ 0 ]
YES!!!!!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
SUPER YES
 0% [ 0 ]
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
yes?
 0% [ 0 ]
the most annoying guy on the planet.
NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap50%NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
NARWHALS!!!!!!
NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap50%NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
koiboi59
Dryosaur
Dryosaur

NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 pm

narwhals to everyone i am koiboi59. you probably know me as the annoying kid on evolutions. my real name cannot be mentioned so just call me koi for short. i know a lot of dinosaurs despite how much you think i am an idiot. so just saying hi to all.
Back to top Go down
GeneMasterBen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:45 pm

koiboi59 wrote:
narwhals to everyone i am koiboi59. you probably know me as the annoying kid on evolutions. my real name cannot be mentioned so just call me koi for short. i know a lot of dinosaurs despite how much you think i am an idiot. so just saying hi to all.
Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://prehistoric-island.forumotion.com
koiboi59
Dryosaur
Dryosaur

PostSubject: Re: NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm

yes it was my point to weird you guys out. NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
GeneMasterBen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:22 pm

koiboi59 wrote:
yes it was my point to weird you guys out. NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin
Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://prehistoric-island.forumotion.com
koiboi59
Dryosaur
Dryosaur

PostSubject: Re: NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NARWHALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prehistoric Island: Create your dreams :: Visitor Center :: Welcome-
Jump to: