Prehistoric Island: Create your dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the development of Prehistoric Island, the theme park building game based on Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Prehistoric Island! In order to view the forums, please log in or create an account!
If you would like to be a developer, and have access to posting in the development sections, please contact GenemasterBen.
We've hit the 300 post mark! Celebrate!!! (plus check out the new smilies)

The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
koiboi59
Dryosaur
Dryosaur

The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game Empty
PostSubject: The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game   The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:50 pm

This is probably my favorite Jurassic Park game besides jpog. In the game you have five characters. Compsonagthus, human hunter, velociraptor, Tyrannosaurus, and human prey which is similar to human hunter. With the humans you shoot dinosaurs in your way. while playing as a dinosaur you can hunt other dinosaurs and eat them. Unfortunately i could not play this game since it was for the playstation 1 and sega saturn which i don't have. they also didn't have any roms that were real so i could never play the game. THis is what survival mode in our game would be like. here is the link to the Wikipedia page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_World:_Jurassic_Park_(console_game)
Back to top Go down
GeneMasterBen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game   The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Survival mode will be in 3D, not 2D tho.
Back to top Go down
https://prehistoric-island.forumotion.com
koiboi59
Dryosaur
Dryosaur

PostSubject: Re: The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game   The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 pm

sorry forgot to say that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game   The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost World: Jurassic Park Console Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prehistoric Island: Create your dreams :: Visitor Center :: Other Games-
Jump to: