Prehistoric Island: Create your dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the development of Prehistoric Island, the theme park building game based on Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Prehistoric Island! In order to view the forums, please log in or create an account!
If you would like to be a developer, and have access to posting in the development sections, please contact GenemasterBen.
We've hit the 300 post mark! Celebrate!!! (plus check out the new smilies)

Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)

Go down 
3 posters

Am I cool?
Yes
Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_vote_lcap0%Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_vote_lcap0%Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_vote_lcap33%Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yes
Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_vote_lcap33%Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
DEFINATELY YES
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj
oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj

Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)   Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:22 am

Hey, I'm Becky, but just call me oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj for short. Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_wink I do not go on very often, but I DO GO ON, JUST AS THE SHOW MUST. Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_flower Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_elephant Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_king Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_elephant Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_flower R.I.P Freddie Mercury! Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_cheers My favourite dinosaur is the Compsognathus(Obviously! Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_rr ). I like to randomly use smileys now and then to spice up my writing, and Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_razz Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Herz Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_rendeer of Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_monkey Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Confused Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_rolleyes Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_cyclops Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_silent course Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Confused Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_clown Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_exclaim , there Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_basketball is Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_cheers WAAP. Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Affraid The definition of Waap is... EPIC FAIL. A Waap moment is an amazing moment, a moment full of joy and wonder, and a moment full of fail and confusion. I AM WAAP.
Waap. Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
GeneMasterBen
Admin

Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)   Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Welcome, epic fail.
Back to top Go down
https://prehistoric-island.forumotion.com
koiboi59
Dryosaur
Dryosaur

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)   Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:36 pm

if only there was a not cool option.
Back to top Go down
koiboi59
Dryosaur
Dryosaur

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)   Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:13 am

also ben, how come you gave nothing but those weirded out smilies on mu page but you don't even have one on this one?
Back to top Go down
GeneMasterBen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)   Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 am

koiboi59 wrote:
also ben, how come you gave nothing but those weirded out smilies on mu page but you don't even have one on this one?
What, these?

Dino Dino Dino Dino Dino Dino Dino Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l Prehistoric Island l
Back to top Go down
koiboi59
Dryosaur
Dryosaur

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)   Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:41 pm

no this Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
GeneMasterBen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)   Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:30 pm

koiboi59 wrote:
no this Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_neutral
Ah OK.
Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
koiboi59
Dryosaur
Dryosaur

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)   Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:25 pm

there we go Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)   Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I am oioioiiksdcfvgbhnj!!(Aww... Come on! It's not that much of a mouthfull!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prehistoric Island: Create your dreams :: Visitor Center :: Welcome-
Jump to: